Wrathful and Sullen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrathful and Sullen

A fan forum dedicated to the Swedish Melodic Trash Metal band Decadence! Register and join our community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterphagus
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-07

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:45 pm

Here are some simple rules that I expect you to follow. Those who keep breaking this rules several times will be BANNED from the forum.

1- This is a discussion forum, and users have different points of view, different cultures, etc, so try to respect their opinions. When contradicting someone, make sure your reply is respectful and civilized.

2- Avoid racism, obscenity, threats, sexually oriented or hateful comments.

3- No SPAM. Try to keep on topic. If there is too much off topic, messages become confuse.

4- When creating a topic, make sure that there is not already one with the same subject. Topics with the same subject will be locked.

5- Avoid posting copyrighted material. If you have to post something from one site, use a link instead.

6- Sometimes, new users can make mistakes. Be patient and nice with them and try to help them, otherwise wait for the moderator or the admin to solve the situation.

7- Do not exchange e-mails or other personal info!

Just follow this rules to keep a good atmosphere in the forum
If you need to contact me, use private messaging, or email me: thelastcookie_7@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://wrathfulandsullen.board-directory.net

General Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrathful and Sullen :: The Forum :: Rules/Announcements-
Jump to: